- To make sure QA within the Tribe are following the process and are streamlined with Squad activities as well.
- Planning and assigning appropriate tasks for resources under his/her leadership to ensure the team provides accurate time estimation, monitor progress, and ensure completion and delivery on time.
- Make necessary changes and trade-offs with tribe members along the way to meet the required scope and delivery time.
- Make sure team members are successful in testing, verification, and bug finding activities.
- Follow up for initiatives introduced by QA Lead ,among QA teams that are followed and streamlined.
- Provide support to team members for blockers/concerns and raise it to concerned leads for proper action to be taken.
- Leading scrum events as PIC of QA and raise , negotiate on team’s behalf.
- Involved in testing up to some percentage to help the team reach the estimated timeline.
- Bringing up suggestions to improve the time efficiency for testing and performance.
- Working closely with QA lead and making sure the entire process is followed without compromising on quality.
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong care in ensuring product quality as a team.
- Excellent communication with various people (verbal and written)
- Clearly, timely, and professionally
- With technical and non-technical users,
- With leadership roles and individual contributors
- In English and Indonesian.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in planning, executing, testing thoroughly in issue tracking tools, such as Atlassian and Google Workspace products.
- Have experience in working with a team of developers and PMs at various levels.
- Has successfully led and grown a team of engineers in a tech startup for more than 1 year.
- Has successfully been an engineer hands-on testing large scale applications for more than 5 years.
- Has technical expertise and passion for
- Applying the Agile practice, the shift-left mindset, and SDLC understanding
- Understanding business domains and finding and reporting flaws and bugs
- Coding and scripting for automating tests, such as Python or Bash
- Using testing technologies on the DB/SQL, API, web browsers, and mobile devices
- Using tools for testing in various levels in the Test Pyramid
- Linux computing fundamentals, especially Ubuntu
- Has Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Office 88@Kasablanka Tower A, Jl Casablanca No. Kav 88, Menteng Dalam, Tebet
- Financial Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka
JULO is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. We have developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness through our mobile app. We're hiring! Follow us and reach out for updates on available positions. ---- JULO adalah perusahaan finansial teknologi inovatif yang bertujuan untuk memberikan solusi pinjaman tanpa jaminan (KTA) kepada masyarakat di Indonesia, melalui basis aplikasi smartphone. Akses kredit yang mudah dan terjangkau akan membantu masyarakat dalam memenuhi kebutuhan finansial, memperbaiki kualitas hidup, dan meningkatkan perputaran perekonomian negara. http://bit.ly/juloapp