We are looking for
Someone with CAN-DO attitude to provide customers simple, clear, and lightweight mobile app interface to track and manage various ways they obtain credit with JULO
- Take ownership in developing, releasing, maintaining, and improving all aspects of JULO’s Android app according to the committed deadline.
- Analyze and systematically approach requirements and bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value.
- Design and build modular components and reusable subsystems using various suitable tools, cloud services, and libraries to increase the app quality and increase the efficiency of development.
- Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor mobile device OS system internals, data storage, computing and memory usage in the produced software solution.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs and crashes reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and Android best practices and share expertise to the team.
- Work closely with other JULO engineers, products, data scientists, operations.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming languages: Kotlin, Java.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these advanced Android development: custom view & fancy layouting, unit tests in Android, MVVM & MVP patterns, async task handling with RxJava or Kotlin Coroutines.
- Highly skilled in debugging and troubleshooting backend services especially API layer and complex real world database structures in SQL.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production. Once such tool is Firebase Crashlytics.
- Experience in agile development process and applications such as Jira.
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 3 years of diverse software development experience and teams and 2 years of Android app development.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English.
- Based in Jabodetabek.
Nice to have:
- Developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting API layer of backend services built on these programming languages: Python, Golang, Node.js.
- Developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting messaging and communications within Android phone such as EventBus.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Office 88@Kasablanka Tower A, Jl Casablanca No. Kav 88, Menteng Dalam, Tebet
- Financial Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka