- Source suppliers for customer merchandise and internal requirements
- Coordinates with suppliers on price and item specifications
- Manages and evaluates procurement files such as Price Lists, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Reviews and analyzes price and item proposals for comparison
- Ensures timely delivery of purchased items and accuracy of orders
- Performs other related tasks from time to time
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Management/Administration/Commerce or other related courses
- Has excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Is detail-oriented and structured
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
Tentang JoyRide PH
JoyRide is the first and only homegrown superapp in the Philippines that offers a diverse range of ride-hailing and delivery services. With over 10 million app downloads, JoyRide operates 24/7 in different cities, catering to the needs of commuters in Metro Manila, Rizal, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Cebu, and Baguio City, and soon set to expand its services to Pampanga and Ilocos Norte. JoyRide began its journey as a Motorcycle Taxi (MC Taxi) service, challenging the existing ride-hailing monopoly in the country, and has now expanded to offering 4-wheel options like JoyRide Car, JoyRide Taxi Cab, and JoyRide Super Taxi. Guided by its vision of becoming the country's premier mobility company, JoyRide is steadfast in its commitment to continually explore accessible, efficient, and innovative technology-driven mobility solutions that empower and positively impact the various communities it serves.