As a Senior DevOps Engineer at JoyRide you own and drive the development and maintenance of the infrastructure and engineering operations. You will work to improve software development and release lifecycle efficiencies by modernizing our processes & workflows and building a robust Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline. We are a very lean startup, and so you’ll be dipping your hands in practically every corner of our tech stack.
The ideal candidate is able to understand how to work the balance between using cutting-edge and battle-tested technology, and is able to prioritize speed of building things without compromising security. You will provide guidance in organizing, securing, and automating existing product development workflows and must be proficient with agile development processes and best practices. You will be working very closely with the Head of Software Engineering and other Techleads.
What you will do..
- Lead the technical implementation and architecture of software products. Develop and ensure quality of platform efficiency and Security.
- Design and develop infrastructure and architectural designs. Work alongside other technology leaders and software engineers.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Contribute to the growth of the team and culture by helping us refine the product, team process, and being your awesome self. Mentor other engineers to help them grow in their technical responsibilities.
- Continuously improve internal standards through collaborative code review and engineering best practices.
Our ideal candidate has..
- Hands on experience on AWS or GCP
- Intensive experience in Linux systems configuration
- Experience in Networking and infrastructure components like ELB
- Familiarity in various Log and trace monitoring and observability tools and platforms Strong background in Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience on configuration, provisioning and deployment to production environments.
- Demonstrable track records of implementing continuous deployment (CD) through to production Experience as Technical Lead is a big plus.
- Solid knowledge in software development and implementation Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeps up to date with technology changes
- Experience in leading and mentoring engineers
Bonus points for..
- Previous startup and/or TMaas (Transportation Mobility as a service) experience. Having related certifications like Solutions Architect certification
- Hands on experience using Terraform or any Infrastructure-as-a-code tools.
Perks of the Job
Option to remote work setup
- When the pandemic concludes, we’ll still be mostly remote, with occasional in-person gatherings. No need to endure Metro Manila traffic. More time to spend with your family.
- We provide competitive HMO benefits to our employees
Grow with our small but brave and talented engineers
- We make sure that our team members feel challenged and valued while continuously building on themselves and their careers.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home