Executive Travel Coordinator | Work From Home
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 36.000,00 - PHP 40.000,00 / bulanPHP360004000036000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
About The Privilege
The Privilege is a members-only travel club with special privileges at unique properties worldwide. Through our worldwide network of hosts, fixers, guides and concierges, we do our utmost to find the perfect experiences for your journey. Our partners are an ever growing list of hotels, villas, yachts and more. They range from boutique hotels only known by few to 27 invitation-only preferred partnerships, with the most exclusive luxury hotel groups in the world, all promising exclusive rates, privileges and VIP-status.
The Privilege is in need of an experienced executive coordinator that specializes in travel coordination. The Executive Travel Coordinator will arrange, manage and coordinate all aspects of travel to meet the specific needs of the clientele of the organization. He or she typically completes all travel from start to finish and prevents or troubleshoots travel issues that arise.
A travel administrator researches and books flights, ground transportation and hotel accommodations, and provides travelers with directions and destination information. Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation are a must. Because of the unpredictable nature of the transportation industry and the complex task of coordinating employee and client schedules with business deadlines, a travel administrator should be an exceptional organizer, communicator, multi-tasker and problem-solver.
- Managing daily schedule; adapting as needed and effectively communicating changes to all parties
- Prioritize workflow and schedule, by planning out and directly supporting with task completion
- Manage action item list
- Maintain relationship databases and CRM
- Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- When travel arrangements are within approved travel reasons and budget limits, makes all arrangements and reservations as requested.
- Prepare travel itineraries and distribute travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff.
- Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
- Advise travelers of and assists with any need for specialized travel documents such as visas or passports.
- Monitor and facilitate the use of company air travel credit cards, frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs.
- Processes reimbursements for travel expenses.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge in database management and Airtable
- Keen attention to detail for data entry and record management
- Extremely organized
- A multitasker and capable of operating on multiple fronts simultaneously and in an orderly fashion
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and a strong team player
- Ability to work independently and collaborate remotely
- Has an excellent grasp of spoken and written English and can articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and not your usual 9-5 job
- Experience in Virtual Assistance
Nice-to-Have but not required:
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with Canva, Umapped and Sion
- Experience in GDS (e.g. Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, etc)
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 lowongan dibuka