- Leading the campaign planning, execution and reporting for Android and IOS platform.
- Responsible for platform user growth using the adaptive online and offline marketing strategy.
- Developing brand promotional and marketing strategy, coordinating local agency and product teams to achieve project goals, using both online and offline methods
- Integrating offline marketing channels, implementing brand promotion and content marketing event, and continuously optimise the execution method
- Having insight of user needs and suggesting adjusting of product, content and services
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in Growth Marketing in a startup or tech company is preferred.
- Has excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- IDN Media HQ. Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 16th Floor, RT.3/RW.3, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kuningan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Online Publishing
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang IDN Media
IDN Media is the leading media platform company for Millennials and Gen Z in Indonesia, with over 70 million Monthly Active Users (MAU). On 8 June 2014, IDN Media was founded by Winston Utomo and William Utomo with the vision to democratize information and give positive impacts on society. We believe access to relevant and quality information is a basic human right for every Indonesian, from Aceh to Papua. This is just the beginning for us. IDN Media that we all know has only scratched the surface of our vision. One step at a time, for a better Indonesia. More than just a media company, IDN Media continuously develops its ecosystem to support its vision to democratize information and give positive impacts to the society. IDN Media operates IDN Times, Popbela.com, Popmama.com, Yummy, GGWP.ID, Duniaku.com, FORTUNE Indonesia, IDN Creative, IDN Pictures, IDN Event, ICE, IDN Foundation, IDN Research Institute and IDN Programmatic OOH. What’s it like working at IDN Media? Life at IDN Media The secret ingredient that makes IDN Media a great place to work is the people. You will meet so many Timmy in IDN Media who are equally obsessed and passionate with you in what they are doing. You will be surrounded by extremely smart, friendly, and awesome people who will help you whenever you need them and push you to the next level. In IDN Media, we do cool things that contribute to the future of Indonesia. We want to bring change and shape the future of Indonesia. Perks and Benefits Working at IDN Media - A culture of inclusion and growth - Flexible Working Style - “Wear Anything” dress code policy - Free lunch and drinks - Free gym access at IDN Media HQ - Health Insurance - Performance-driven culture - Super fun teammates - More importantly, the opportunity to shape the future of Indonesia Our perks and benefits are specially designed to keep you happy and healthy (physically, emotionally, and financially). We want to take care of you and make sure that you can focus and enjoy what you are doing here. Ultimately, we want you to become a better person by working at IDN Media.