An Executive Assistant (EA) works closely with the Managing Director (MD) to provide administrative support, help make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Core objective of the EA is to understand the MD’s strategic objectives and standards as well as being familiar with the MD’s targets and goals. An EA needs extensive knowledge of the organization and is required to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization's aims and objectives. An Office Manager ensures the office and the Healthy Options’ Café runs smoothly.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee–friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of any Business or Organizational Communication related course
- Must have at least 1-3 years of work experience as executive assistant to top level executives
- Has above-average communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Must be people-oriented and confident
- Must be responsible, highly-organized and keen to details
- Can multitask effectively and can work under minimal supervision
- Experienced in dealing with high-profile personalities
- Knowledgeable with standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Must be highly proficient in computer skills in all Microsoft applications and online research
- Must demonstrate high level of professionalism and integrity
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Events Management
- Leadership skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Business Administration
- Organizational Communication and BS Marketing Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 lowongan dibuka