Toymate, the leading Toy Retailer in Australia is looking for Junior Accountants/Accounts Payable to fill two (2) positions. These roles require someone who is passionate about numbers and getting it right every time. The role will be work from home for 40 hours per week.
Tasks will include:
- Processing and Posting of Invoices to ERP System
- Line level reconciliation
- Escalation of price discrepancies
- Coordinate with Suppliers to ensure all deliveries by Vendors are in full and within the agreed delivery window.
- Coordinate with Stores to send their Invoices for compliance.
- Ensuring stores scan through delivery invoices so they can be processed.
- Escalate non-compliant stores to operational management for follow up.
- Manage Month-End Clean-up of Purchase Orders
- Prepare and provide summary reports to executive team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year of Australian accounting/bookkeeping working experience in the related field.
- Experience in using MYOB, ERP Systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Receptive to training and coaching.
- Strong attention to details and with high analytical skills
- Excellent English communication – both written & verbal.
- Time management skills
- Trustworthy in managing confidential information.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home