- Handle visit event dan internal communication
- Enthusiastically support the team by writing and editing of company communication, including but not limited to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report, media releases, internal and external communications, newsletter and marketing materials
- Get creative when you craft and edit engaging content for various channels, and support the design and layout of the annual calendar, quarterly newsletters and various PowerPoint presentations
- Be involved with the management of our social media channels
- Fresh graduate from Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing or Marketing
- Have proudly completed related course work and have put your studies into practice
- Enjoy being creative and have had exposure to graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- Demonstrate your proven experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Work smart by managing multiple priorities with deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Be a true leader in every aspect of the word who consistently walks the talk and demonstrates an overly positive attitude
- Be quick to respond to requests for service from all of your clients
- Genuinely care about people
- Inherently demonstrate a high level of integrity and be trustworthy
- Be more than approachable with your superior interpersonal skills
- Innately demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills
- Use your courage to take action in difficult and challenging situations and deal with uncertainty
- Do the right things for the right reasons
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as the job demands and travel as required
- Tingkat Posisi
- Magang / OJT
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Sequis Tower, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta Pusat 10210, Indonesia
- Food Production
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.