If you are an experienced mobile developer, are fluent with Google’s latest brainchild, Flutter, and aching to stay at the forefront of mobile and cloud technologies, this opportunity might be for you!
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the overall design of the platform architecture using Flutter, Dart, REST and pub-sub middleware connectivity
- Developing new screens and components using Dart
- Occasionally integrating native platform functionalities (iOS and Android) into the cross-platform codebase
- Sharing progress and issues on Agile/Scrum team dynamics
- Liaising with management, client and beta users
- Occasionally mentoring and advising junior team members.
Full-time (40 hours/week) applicants only! This is not suitable as a side gig.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Flutter/Dart Developer with:
- 3 to 5 years of software development experience as a mobile, web, or full-stack developer
- At least 2 years of experience with the Flutter framework and toolchain, and with the Dart language
- Familiarity with mobile UX design and Interaction Design principles
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programing principles and design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, CI/CD and mobile build tools
- Familiarity with at least one commercial cloud platform: AWS, Azure, GCP
- An ability to understand software requirements, problem-solve, deliver and test quality code with minimal supervision
- Experience with collaborative development in distributed teams
- At least working knowledge of the English language.
One or more of the following is highly desirable:
- Server-side Dart (e.g. Conduit), memory management, cross-isolate communications, etc.
- Native Android and iOS development
- Relational databases (e.g. Postgres) and SQL, document databases (e.g. Mongo)
- Messaging middleware (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka).
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus