We are looking for one skilled, talented, and passionate DevOps engineer who can embrace some of our projects and make a difference.
As a DevOps engineer, you will work on a variety of software projects deployed on AWS or physical servers. You will be in charge of:
- Setting up, maintaining and monitoring IaaS/SaaS assets on AWS: network components, databases, middleware, computing clusters, etc.
- Setting up, maintaining and monitoring all CI/CD pipelines on AWS, including execution of integration and load test suites
- Building and executing AWS CLI scripts to automate deployment, configuration and monitoring
- Performing system administration duties on the Client's servers, including installations, upgrades, and configurations
- Performing all of the above on the UAT, Staging, and Production environments.
The work is 100% remote work-from-anywhere. A standard 40 hours/week commitment is required.
Due to the nature of the job, a quiet work environment and a fast (> 50 Mbit/s) and reliable Internet connection is a must. We will provide subsidised high-speed Internet if necessary.
Our ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of solid commercial experience as a DevOps engineer and/or Cloud/Linux system administrator.
- Linux. Knowledge of common Linux OS flavours - Ubuntu, Amazon, CentOS, Alpine, etc. - system administration, computer and network security, process and memory troubleshooting, bash scripting, GNU utilities, cron scheduling, secure file transfer, etc.
- Continuous delivery. Knowledge of continuous delivery (CD) theory, concepts and real-world applications using Amazon AWS, possibly GitHub. AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline.
- Cloud. Experience with AWS services, tools and best practices. AWS EC2, ECS, EKS, Fargate, load balancing, etc.
- Containers. Strong experience of container-driven architecture and deployment with Docker/Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Observability. Experience with designing and implementing appropriate monitoring, logging and alerting solutions on AWS cloud projects. AWS APM, CloudWatch (Agent, Logs, Alarms, and Events), AWS X-Ray, Amazon SNS, Prometheus/Grafana.
- Infrastructure as code. Knowledge of industry-standard Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, such as AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit) or Terraform, are a big bonus.
- Configuration Management. Knowledge of AWS Config or other tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.) a bonus.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays