- Identifies specific causes of minor and major problems of electrical systems in vehicles including battery, starter, alternator, ignition, electronic fuel injection, fixtures, and wirings.
- Attends to complaints of drivers and isolates specific malfunctioning systems and components.
- Performs specific tests using test equipment and hand tools, to identify/locate the specific cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Performs regular inspections of electric systems, equipment, and components to identify possible hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes/standards.
- Install, repair, and replace lights attached to trucks and trailers, such as tail lights, headlights, backlights, side lights, signal lights, stop lights, and others when necessary
- Replace and repair gas and oil gauges, speedometer, switches, and fuse blocks.
- Install and maintain electrical wiring and power windows.
- Provides on-call vehicle repairs and services for emergency cases.
- Assists the Motorpool Supervisor in all mechanical jobs and troubleshooting performed on all vehicles.
- Identifies specific spare parts or supplies to be replaced and purchased.
- Assists the Motorpool Supervisor in preparing requests for spare parts to replace and purchase
- Maintains housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Complies with all Company policies adherence to the Company Code of Conduct and Discipline and Safety Procedures (including the proper wearing of Personnel Protective Equipment).
- Performs related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Education: Graduate of Auto Mechanic and Electrician or Equivalent
- Skills: Knowledge of general wiring of trucks, trailers, and cars, knows mechanical troubleshooting, driving Skills - trucks, trailers, forklift.
- Experience: With at least one (1) to two (2) years of experience as an Electrician/Mechanic
Tentang GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.