To assist our engineering team. Will be updating service and repair records, maintaining the machinery, and running diagnostic tests on machinery and equipment to ensure optimal performance. Will be someone whose mechanical expertise translates into optimized machinery and equipment performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations
- Associates degree in mechanical engineering technology or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Willing to work in both Silang and Batangas site.
Job Type: Full time
Schedule: 8 hour shift (Monday - Saturday)
Supplemental pay types: 13th month salary / Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Calaca, Batangas or Silang, Cavite (Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work - Required)