- Reconciles invoices and identifies discrepancies
- Creates and updates expense reports
- Processes reimbursement forms
- Enters financial transactions into internal databases
- Checks spreadsheets for accuracy
- Issues invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree graduate in Accountancy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must be people-oriented, hardworking, excellent ability to analyze data, high attention to details and organized.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledgeable with basic accounting principles.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Jurusan yang Diminati
Tentang Filstar Distributors Corporation
Filstar Distributors Corporation maintains the prestige of being the exclusive licensee of Hallmark Cards in the Philippines since 1974. In addition, it was made the authorized distributor of the following brands: • Pioneer Balloons from the U.S.A. in 1995 • BIC Stationery products from France in 2001; BIC Lighters and Shavers (exclusive distributorship) • Everts Balloons from Malaysia in 2003 • Martha Stewart Crafts • Scentco • Disney Art Attack in 2012 (Licensee) • Crayola (Licensee) The company was the first to introduce the scrapbooking hobby in the Philippines, creating the brand Craft Easy, formerly known as All About Scrapbooking. Other of its locally-created brands include: • Celebration Balloons • Wrapsody - a line of high-end quality gift wrap paper with special effects • Wrap 'Em Up – ribbons and quick gift wrapping ideas • Photofun photo albums THE STORY OF THE HALLMARK BRAND AND FILSTAR, THE COMPANY, IN THE PHILIPPINES The beginnings of Hallmark in the Philippines had its share of twists and charm. In 1969, people from Kansas City, U.S.A., home of the Hallmark headquarters, came to the Philippines looking for a local licensee. It was in National Book Store (NBS) that Hallmark discovered the qualities they too valued: the premium placed on excellence and the right attitude towards growth. These were the same qualities which the founder of NBS, Mrs. Socorro C. Ramos, valued. It was a Good Friday when Mrs. Ramos was approached by Hallmark U.S.A. Thereafter, she went to Kansas City to arrange the deal and successfully came back with the license to manufacture and distribute Hallmark in the Philippines. It was on her kitchen table that the very first cards were planned. This was in 1973, the start of the Hallmark- NBS partnership. The next year, Hallmark cards made their appearance on the racks of National Book Store. What followed were years of astounding growth and excellence. In product lines, from Christmas to everyday themes, more greeting cards and other excellent products have been added on each year to establish a full line of quality Hallmark merchandise. Today, Filstar distributes to 1,000 outlets nationwide and has evolved to be a distributor of not just Hallmark, but of other products that supplement and enhance the personal expressions industry. The successful introduction of the All About Scrapbooking brand spearheaded the art of scrapbooking in the Philippines. It is now the top of mind brand of scrapbooking enthusiasts and hobbyists.