- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 60.000,00 - PHP 70.000,00 / bulanPHP600007000060000MONTH
- Pekerja lepas / FreelanceCONTRACTOR
Who We Need
We are looking for a driven Partnerships Associate to join our fast growing team! Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, the Partnerships Associate is primarily responsible for building strategic partnerships by researching and contacting qualified leads, converting them into partners, and building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of partners to support the business development goals of the company. You are expect to deliver a rewarding partner experience when representing Expedock's brand and liaising with our partners. To succeed in this role, you must be both tenacious and dynamic on your approach to piquing partner interest and generating new partnership opportunities. Background in the tech and freight industry is a bonus.
- Channel Management. Assist in partner outreach and relationship management.
- Discover. Identify, research and vet new partnership lead generating sources with opportunities relevant to the company’s growth plan.
- Evaluate. Gain a better understanding of our partners’ needs, which includes studying reports and market data, interacting with key industry resources and keeping track of our competitor’s activities.
- Develop. Develop and design with the Partnerships Manager deal structures with the end objective of increasing Partner Engagement and driving results
- Design. Design materials, Presentation and Collateral to maximize engagement with Partners.
- Monitor. Oversee the channel management process of the team, ensuring that all partnership status updates, proposal, reports etc. are all updated in a timely manner. We are currently using Hubspot as our CRM to track interactions and follow-ups with all of our customers.
- Collaborate. Engage internal stakeholders that enable partnership success including but not limited to Marketing, Operations and Sales Teams as required.
- Account & Events Managements
- Generate partnership and lead generation opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and Linkedin.
- Co-develop programs that increase engagement and retention of partners
- Facilitate presentations and Demonstration of the product
- Create internal and external reports to measure the progress of partnership acqusition, lead generation and CAC.
- Assist in monitoring how costs for each partnership-related activity relates to closed customers then to revenue.
- Other functions as may be assigned by the Partnerships Manager.
- Willing to work on semi-night shift (6 PM to 3 AM)
- 2-3 years of relevant outbound sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-starter and critical thinker who can thrive in competitive and results-driven environments
- Ability to determine a potential partner’s needs and convert those needs into a partnership
- Proactive, persistent and resilient in finding Expedock's potential partners
- Has the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Has strong and professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Background in the tech and freight industry is a bonus.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 lowongan dibuka