- Supervise and lead a team of construction/solar technicians, laborers, and subcontractors.
- Collaborate with project engineers to develop project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Coordinate and schedule construction activities to meet project deadlines.
- Ensure that all construction activities, including solar panel installation, electrical wiring, and structural work, adhere to industry standards and best practices.
- Conduct quality control inspections to verify that work is completed accurately and to specifications.
- Implement and enforce safety protocols and procedures to minimize accidents and ensure a safe work environment.
- Uphold high-quality standards throughout the project to ensure the long-term performance and durability of the solar rooftop installation
- Strong analytical and planning skills;Good communication and presentation skills;Excellent problem-solving skills
- High school or vocational graduate
- 1-2 years experience in Solar PV construction (Commercial and Industrial), PV system installation operation and maintenance electrician
- Understanding of photovoltaic (PV) systems, including the various types of solar panels, inverters, and mounting sysems commonly used in rooftop installations.
- A well rounded skill set that includes technical expertise, leadership, abilities, project management skills, and a strong commitment to safety and quality
Tentang EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
EEI Business Solutions Inc., formerly known as Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as a machinery division of EEI, focusing as an importer and provider of equipment and supplies for mining companies. After years of growth and development, EEIBSI expanded its product lines to a wide range of industrial equipment and systems in order to provide service to other industries as well. As a major provider of industrial products and engineering services, the company aims to deliver exceptional systems and proven solutions to business companies, domestically and globally. This strategy will actualize EEIBSI's goal of contributing significantly to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines.