- The person will handle the pricing strategy of the Company, taking into account factors such as, but not limited to, generation supply cost, associated costs due to market exposures and other factors such as current and foreseen economic development, movement in international fuel prices and other relevant commodities, to be able to come up with a competitive offer to prospective Contestable Customers.
- Asses and interpret customer’s electricity consumption/demand profile and generation supply offers.
- Rate making – generate various financial models based on several factors such as, but not limited to, required revenue requirement of the BU, prevailing market prices of the customer class/industry, generation/source supply offers and load profile/demand of the customer, to be able to come up with competitive offers to Contestable Customers
- Propose rates to the Management supported by financial models and other quantitative analysis undertaken.
Work closely with the Energy Trading Team regarding market forecasts and other rate components to be included in the rate making analysis.
- Strong analytical and planning skills; Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or other related course.
- Has atleast 1 year experience in the power industry and rate making.
- With ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of business requirements
- With strong quantitative and analytical skills
- With strong financial background and logical skills.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Tentang EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
EEI Business Solutions Inc., formerly known as Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as a machinery division of EEI, focusing as an importer and provider of equipment and supplies for mining companies. After years of growth and development, EEIBSI expanded its product lines to a wide range of industrial equipment and systems in order to provide service to other industries as well. As a major provider of industrial products and engineering services, the company aims to deliver exceptional systems and proven solutions to business companies, domestically and globally. This strategy will actualize EEIBSI's goal of contributing significantly to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines.