Empire East Land Holdings Inc.
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Supervise all accounting information and provide assistance to all internal and external customers and prepare all monthly financial statements.
- Prepare property associated reports and assist in all property associated reports.
- Maintain and implement proper accounting and internal control systems in accordance with the company's policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Supervise day to day accounting operations in our project site office
- Graduate of BSC Major in Accountancy, financial, or any accounting related course
- Preferably with work experience or exposure in the same field
- Willing to be assigned within Metro Manila (Staffhouse available)
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate Developer
- 3 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Empire East Land Holdings Inc.
Empire East is a renowned Real Estate developer owned and operated by billionaire Andrew L. Tan. Incorporated under the laws of the Philippines and registered with SEC in 1994, Empire East has had a solid base of successful credentials that include conceptualization and construction of high-end homes in Metro Manila up until the outskirts of the city. The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business. The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company. Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment. Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.