This position is responsible for management of the Title Transfers process, to ensure that Titles for properties sold are transferred to the client in a timely manner. This entails monitoring of all Titles to be transferred, coordinating with various teams within the company, and identifying and resolving any issues that hinders the Title Transfer. We provide a great learning opportunity for the ins and outs of property Titles processing, as well as the backend operations of the real estate industry. The position also fosters problem solving, negotiations, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Guide and Lead the Titles Assistants in the execution of tasks assigned to them.
- Assist the Manager in the identification and escalation of problems noted in Title Transfer Processing and feasible resolutions in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the different teams involved in processing the title transfer to ensure that tasks are being done within the established timeline.
- Assist the Manager in the drafting and finalization of Title Groups Report to Management.
- Manage and monitor daily work activities and outputs of the Title Assistants
- College Graduate
- With supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- With Good communication and interpersonal skills
- With Problem-solving skills and critical thinking
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate Developer
- 2 lowongan dibuka