Empire East Land Holdings Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
This position is responsible for management of the Title Transfers process, to ensure that Titles for properties sold are transferred to the client in a timely manner. This entails monitoring of all Titles to be transferred, coordinating with various teams within the company, and identifying and resolving any issues that hinders the Title Transfer. We provide a great learning opportunity for the ins and outs of property Titles processing, as well as the backend operations of the real estate industry. The position also fosters problem solving, negotiations, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Guide and Lead the Titles Assistants in the execution of tasks assigned to them.
- Assist the Manager in the identification and escalation of problems noted in Title Transfer Processing and feasible resolutions in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the different teams involved in processing the title transfer to ensure that tasks are being done within the established timeline.
- Assist the Manager in the drafting and finalization of Title Groups Report to Management.
- Manage and monitor daily work activities and outputs of the Title Assistants
- College Graduate
- With supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- With Good communication and interpersonal skills
- With Problem-solving skills and critical thinking
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate Developer
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Empire East Land Holdings Inc.
Empire East is a renowned Real Estate developer owned and operated by billionaire Andrew L. Tan. Incorporated under the laws of the Philippines and registered with SEC in 1994, Empire East has had a solid base of successful credentials that include conceptualization and construction of high-end homes in Metro Manila up until the outskirts of the city. The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business. The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company. Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment. Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.