Empire East Land Holdings Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Assist in executing audit programs, drafting of audit findings and recommendations.
- Performance of audit procedures to determine if business operations are conducted based on existing policies/procedures and evaluate if internal controls are present or adequate to meet the objectives of the Company.
- Formulate effective and efficient solutions, and recommendations based on the results of audit procedures.
- Preparation and presentation of audit working papers/reports to superiors
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by superiors
- Temporary WFH (Must be willing to work onsite in Makati)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy (Non-CPA)
- With good scholastic records
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications is an advantage
- Must have good communication, analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Fresh graduates
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate Developer
- 3 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Empire East Land Holdings Inc.
Empire East is a renowned Real Estate developer owned and operated by billionaire Andrew L. Tan. Incorporated under the laws of the Philippines and registered with SEC in 1994, Empire East has had a solid base of successful credentials that include conceptualization and construction of high-end homes in Metro Manila up until the outskirts of the city. The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business. The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company. Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment. Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.