About the role:
Our Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) will help deliver our SaaS services to appropriate reliability targets and make tomorrow better than today. You will be part of an SRE team that continuously improves monitoring, addresses high priority postmortem actions and automates manual tasks by taking an engineering approach to service delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us and directly contribute to our company strategy of building a world class, everything-as-a-service delivery engine that supports our clients on their cloud transformation journey to SaaS. Our SREs are at the forefront of delivering technology-enabled services to our clients in a fast-paced, evolving team.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our SaaS solutions
- Responsible for improving the performance and efficiency of SaaS services and managing capacity planning
- Reduce Toil through engineering effort to automate manual and repetitive work in the pipeline and service
- Drive emergency response and overall ownership of production incidents by collaborating across teams to respond with solutions and write post-mortems for major incidents to learn from failures
- Together with application development teams and SRE teams around the globe provide 24/7/365 service availability to our clients , by responding to severity-1 incidents.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system-wide issues and defects to identify and deploy a fix.
- 3-5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Azure public cloud and some of the Azure services listed in above tech stack
- Systems engineering or DevOps experience with large-scale, distributed infrastructures
- Solid foundation in both software and systems engineering
- Experience troubleshooting, investigating, and fixing production issues in large scale cloud environments
- Experience writing code to automate
- Knowledge of the CI/CD processes and experience of using CI/CD tooling
- Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL
- Azure SQL Analysis Services
- Azure Data Factory
- AAD B2C
- DevOps CI/CD
- Azure Front Door
- Azure Key Vault
- App Insights
- Azure Blueprint
- Container Registry
- Power BI Embedded