EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications. We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team.
We are looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team at Updox. You will be employed through Kalibrr for EverCommerce. The Customer Success Manager will have a passion for developing customer relationships and driving incremental business from within their customer portfolio.
You are an experienced account manager who has had the opportunity to manage a large portfolio of customers, preferably in the Healthcare SaaS space. You love earning a customer’s confidence and enjoy serving as a trusted business advisor for their business. You are motivated by the challenge of identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio, and are driven to exceed company, team, and individual revenue goals.
Updox is an growth company with over 7,000 direct customers and growing. Our team is creating a world-class service organization and our Customer Success Managers are critical to our continued success and the success of our customers. The Customer Success Team is focused on delivering proactive account management to ensure our customers get the most out of our products. CSMs are responsible for increasing revenue per customer and product expansion with a focus on increasing product engagement.
- Strategically manage a large portfolio of customers, prioritizing daily tasks with the goal to uncover and close revenue impacting opportunities
- Maintain a high level of business acumen to deliver personalized business insights to customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer to drive adoption, usage and business growth.
- Think strategically about business solutions that are unique to each customer, creatively proposing solutions that help drive practice efficiency and patient engagement.
- Master Updox’s product and service offering in order to provide customers with consultative guidance on how to get the most out of our product
- Passionately support Updox's commitment to create an outstanding experience for all of our customers
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the Philippines, you will be employed by Kalibrr for EverCommerce. This is an overnight position working US-based hours.
2 – 5 years managing a portfolio of small/ medium-sized accounts (SaaS account management a plus)
Experience and demonstrated success in a high volume customer success capacity, specifically selling to SMB owners
Proven achievement of expansion or revenue quotas
Strong Excel skills with the ability to understand, analyze and interpret data to make organizational, planning and problem-solving decision
An organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline goals on a daily basis
Ability to prioritize the most important activities daily in order to maximize time spent on each account
Strong written and oral communication skills
A team player who performs well independently
Ability to multitask, take direction and execute with precision
Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
Amenable to work US hours
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave