EverCommerce is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are looking for an Implementation Associate to focus for our EMR-PM organization. This organization encompasses our world-class suite of Electronic Health Records and Practice Management solutions including CollaborateMD, DrChrono, and iSalus.
In this role you will work with the Implementation Team to provide solutions for our new and existing customers using our proprietary software. Good customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) are required in this position. We maintain a professional environment and you will be working directly with doctors, medical and legal workers, and other professionals, both internally and externally. Familiarity with HTML and/or medical terminology is helpful but not necessary.
Specific responsibilities will include working with the Implementation Team to understand client needs and then create new or modify existing forms on our platform. You must be a problem solver that enjoys learning, can work at home with minimal supervision, and able to manage a changing workload with shifting priorities.
- Gathering and understanding requirements for template building requests
- Using our platform to deliver high-quality, timely solutions
- Consistently meeting project deadlines and quality standards
- Managing several ongoing tasks at once
- Being able to jump from one project to the next based on shifting priorities
- Serve our customers
- Be a Solution Provider!: We deliver dynamic software to a dynamic customer base. Every customer has unique needs that we need to solve for, which regularly requires a high degree of creativity to string together solutions that meet our customers’ needs. This role requires you to be a Solution Provider to your customers, to your peers and to yourself!
This role is fully remote and candidates can be based anywhere in the Philippines.
- Amenable to work in US hours
- Excellent organizational skills – able to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills – able to research and creatively solve problems
- Independent, logical, strategic thinker with high focus and attention to detail
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret client instructions and complex documents
- Strong customer services skills and a high level of professionalism
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with HTML/Web design or other software development a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with a variety of personality types
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
Internet Allowance - PHP 1,000
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Health and Medical
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 lowongan dibuka