- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements.
- Advise development team members on proper implementation of the Software Security Development Lifecycle policy and how it applies to their product and threat model.
- Anticipating possible security threats and identifying areas of weakness in a network system.
- Monitor each phase of the software development process and attest to successful useful completion of each security requirement and activity throughout the development lifecycle.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses.
- Attest to compliance (or non-compliance) with security and privacy requirements in the Product Development Process and during related stage gate reviews.
- 5-10 years experience in information security and IT risk management.
- Must have certification in any of InfoSec or Cyber security eg. CEH, CISSP, ISSAP, CISM, CSSA, etc.
- Familiar with PCI-DSS standards.
- A track record of successful delivery working across multiple teams, on multiple products in a fast-paced, market-driven environment.
- Financial Services/ Payment /Fintech industry experience.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Has strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships across all departments and levels internally and externally.
- Solution and results-driven attitude with the ability to respond quickly to and manage change.
- Ability to simplify complex solutions.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking, and solutioning skills.
- Knowledge and experience with identifying and understanding the most common application security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10).
- Capable of creating security documentation to support architecture decisions.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, and various security controls.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies such as Web Browsers, Web Servers, and Web Services.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Artha Graha Building, 11th Floor, Sudirman Central Business District, St. Jend Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190
- Financial Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
The transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transfer funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities, and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ businesses. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, and Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.