As a Business Development Officer at DOKU, you will :
- Present, promote, sell, and negotiate products/services with accurate information (e.g. product feature, pricing, and fee).
- Responsibility to acquire and onboard new merchants.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential and identify new potential business with new merchants.
- Increase merchants transactions & sales volume, e.g. by doing analysis merchant's needs, do upselling and suggesting upgrades or additional features to meet their requirement.
- Maintain relationships with existing merchants.
- Assist the integration process for partners onboarding so that the production process is in line with the timeline for immediate LIVE production.
- Assist merchants in any issues/requests; Understand the problems and challenges of merchants and identify ways the business could be better address those heads.
- Update merchant database in CRM.
- Handle administrative works related to merchant's data (e.g. craft new sales proposals and contract renewals).
- Prepare periodic reports for sales activities.
- Collaborate with internal team to find solutions related to merchants and create merchants satisfaction.
- Be the face of DOKU to the merchants and be their partner of choice.
- Min. Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics, or Accounting.
- Fluent in Mandarin (oral & written).
- Fluent in English (oral & written).
- Familiar with B2B Sales and Market Analysis.
- Have min. 2 years of working experience in digital marketing, an e-commerce company, investment company (including a crypto company), or financial technology.
- Perfect understanding of the latest digital trends and ability to understand customer behavior and expectations.
- Motivated self-starter, agile, and able to work quickly in a constantly evolving competitive landscape.
- Good communication, negotiation, persuasive, and presentation skills.
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Business Development
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Gedung Artha Graha Building, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190
- Financial Services
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Tentang DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
The transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transfer funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities, and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ businesses. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, and Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.