As a real estate agent, you must be determined to succeed. Defeat can never be an option. Every deal is important. Every client must get what they want. But that doesn’t happen by accident. As the client’s representative, you’ve got to adopt a dogged, relentless, stubborn resolve to make sure that the client wins.
Negotiation is important in real estate because you’ll need to haggle over at least three things:
- The listing price
- The selling price
- Your commission
- Real Estate is a people-oriented career. You need a personality that can woo prospective clients and gain their confidence.
- Real estate is all about who you know and who knows you. Without connections, you’ll never be a successful real estate professional.
- Build and sustain a strong social and/or professional network.
- Dynamic fresh graduates or career shifters.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree program or at least two years in college (has at least 72 units).
- Goal-oriented, with a strong drive to succeed and consistently meets performance standards.
- Customer-focused and with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Can work in a team and has a sense of responsibility.