Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
Dexcom’s business is experiencing solid global growth and because of this the Global Indirect Procurement function is expanding the Procurement team at Dexcom Global Business Services who will be hiring Three Indirect Sourcing Specialists to allow Indirect Procurement function to manage more spend in the following categories to drive Procurement Policy compliance across the business; IT Hardware, Software & Services, MRO, Logistics, Services, Travel, Facilities, Professional Services, and Consulting.
The Sourcing Specialists will be supporting the needs of Dexcom US Corporate business with the direction of Indirect Strategic Sourcing function, and under direct supervision of Dexcom Philippines management. Sourcing Specialists would partner with the Indirect Strategic Sourcing team in the US to provide them the support in the Sourcing, Contracting and Supplier management related processes to ensure that all of the business spending occurs in line with the Procurement Policy. The successful candidate is expected to adapt to change and work efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the strategic sourcing management team with the Procurement organizations goals
- Administers RFX process; manage development of NDAs, set RFP event in the systems, facilitate Q&A with participants (such as timeline), monitor sourcing event, analyze and provide input during the selection process.
- Supports supplier selection and negotiation process.
- Data and spend analysis, comfortable with purchasing analytics tools and advanced excel skills (ex. Nested formulas, charts, merging and parsing data, etc.)
- Have experience with large volumes of data extracted from many sources
- Collaborate with Operations and other functional areas to collect operational needs and specifications
- Liaises with Sourcing Mangers on category needs and with legal on contract processing
- Assists with procuring non-standard parts, supplier consolidation and rationalization
- Other projects and tasks assigned by the strategic sourcing managers or the indirect procurement operations manager.
- Monitors supplier performance (against contract) and manage supplier relationships
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 5-12 Years’ experience sourcing Indirect procurement categories
- Experience with NDA / CDA, RFX, Supplier selection, and Contracting Process
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical, process driven, strategic thinker, dependable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Business Spend management platforms
- Collaborative and experience interfacing cross-functionally
- Demonstrated skills in gathering data, conducting analyses, and generating high quality outputs
- Ability to analyze complex data and present in a meaningful fashion to make appropriate recommendations and drive actions (e.g., data validity, profit / loss variance, volume trends, ROI)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Demonstrated attention to details and strong focus on meeting deadlines
- Firsthand working knowledge of strategic sourcing methodology is essential
- Experience in eProcurement, Purchase-To-Pay system, or Coupa
- Technical knowledge and expertise in certain commodity areas is a plus
- Coachable and displays willingness to learn procurement skills and seek out feedback / assistance.
- Project management experience
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 to 12 years of professional experience
Up to 25%
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.