Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate Data Quality Analyst to join our dynamic team. Take the first step towards an exciting career path and apply with us today!
At DAVI, we offer more than just a job. We provide an opportunity to be part of the wave of the future in the rapidly evolving data industry. Here's why you should consider joining our team:
· Professional Growth: Benefit from continuous learning opportunities, including access to platforms like LinkedIn Learning. We invest in your growth to keep you ahead of the curve.
· Collaborative Environment: Work closely with a team of passionate professionals and industry experts. Our collaborative environment fosters cross-functional learning and provides valuable exposure to different disciplines.
· Hybrid Work Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work setup that combines remote work and in-person collaboration, giving you the freedom to achieve a better work-life balance.
· Innovative Culture: Contribute to process improvement initiatives and shape the future of legal operations within our organization. Your ideas and insights matter.
· Data-Driven Organization: Apply your skills in an innovative and fast-growing field that is transforming industries. Be at the forefront of the data revolution.
As an integral member of our team, the Data Quality Analyst will play a vital role in delivering essential support in the strategic projects to help achieve company’s success. The key responsibilities for this position:
- Responsible in managing stakeholders, both internal and external, identify and define requirements for data quality management
- Monitor the ETL process of data coming from different sources and the issues that may arise
- Review ingested data in DAVI’s primary data repositories (e.g. Datahub and HQ) for key metrics – Accuracy, Completeness, Timeliness, Consistency, Uniqueness, and Validity
- Validate audit data population identification approaches to ensure audit populations are accurate
- Governance and overall documentation requirements of the quality organization
- Coordinate and collaborate with Data Management and Data Governance team for possible issue resolution
You might be who we are looking for!
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration.
- Proven experience of at least 4 years in data quality, data management, data integration or data governance roles
- Solid background in SQL, MS Excel and other data platforms
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Technical aptitude and understanding of technology platforms and systems.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience with Agile project management tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a passion for innovation and continuous improvement
- Amenable to hybrid work setup
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer, 1554 Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka