Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate Head of Financial Products to join our dynamic team. Take the first step towards an exciting career path and apply with us today!
At DAVI, we offer more than just a job. We provide an opportunity to be part of the wave of the future in the rapidly evolving data industry. Here's why you should consider joining our team:
· Professional Growth: Benefit from continuous learning opportunities, including access to platforms like LinkedIn Learning. We invest in your growth to keep you ahead of the curve.
· Collaborative Environment: Work closely with a team of passionate professionals and industry experts. Our collaborative environment fosters cross-functional learning and provides valuable exposure to different disciplines.
· Hybrid Work Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work setup that combines remote work and in-person collaboration, giving you the freedom to achieve a better work-life balance.
· Innovative Culture: Contribute to process improvement initiatives and shape the future of legal operations within our organization. Your ideas and insights matter.
· Data-Driven Organization: Apply your skills in an innovative and fast-growing field that is transforming industries. Be at the forefront of the data revolution.
As an integral member of our team, the Head of Financial Products will play a vital role in delivering essential support in the strategic projects to help achieve company’s success. The key responsibilities for this position:
- Overseeing the development and management of a product or a portfolio of products including defining the product strategy, setting the product vision, and ensuring the successful execution of product initiatives
- Involved in various aspects of the product lifecycle, including conducting market research, gathering customer insights, defining product requirements, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and prioritizing feature development
- Responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations and Create and present visionary innovations, strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Sales and profit and loss responsibility for the entire international business
- Tactical activities such as conducting competitive analysis, monitoring product performance and user feedback, and making data-driven decisions to drive product improvements
- Overseeing product launches, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful and impactful launches and monitor customer feedback to refine the product post-launch.
You might be who we are looking for!
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce, and other related courses
- Proven experience of at least 7 years in product management, sales & marketing preferably in fintech or banking industry
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all level
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a product vision & strategy
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions
- Background in account & client management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing business needs.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a passion for innovation and continuous improvement
- Amenable to hybrid work setup
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer, 1554 Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka