Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate Growth Marketer to join our dynamic team. Take the first step towards an exciting career path and apply with us today!
At DAVI, we offer more than just a job. We provide an opportunity to be part of the wave of the future in the rapidly evolving data industry. Here's why you should consider joining our team:
· Professional Growth: Benefit from continuous learning opportunities, including access to platforms like LinkedIn Learning. We invest in your growth to keep you ahead of the curve.
· Collaborative Environment: Work closely with a team of passionate professionals and industry experts. Our collaborative environment fosters cross-functional learning and provides valuable exposure to different disciplines.
· Hybrid Work Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work setup that combines remote work and in-person collaboration, giving you the freedom to achieve a better work-life balance.
· Innovative Culture: Contribute to process improvement initiatives and shape the future of legal operations within our organization. Your ideas and insights matter.
· Data-Driven Organization: Apply your skills in an innovative and fast-growing field that is transforming industries. Be at the forefront of the data revolution.
As an integral member of our team, the Growth Marketer will play a vital role in delivering essential support in the strategic projects to help achieve company’s success. The key responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
- Leading and developing end-to-end marketing campaigns to increase member acquisition and monthly active users (MAU) on the rewards mobile application.
- Seeking out innovative ways to capitalize on data to increase member engagement on the Go Rewards application.
- Ownership of rewards mobile application marketing campaigns
- Paid search and social ads for awareness and branding of DAVI.
- Contribution to the creation and implementation of digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Organizing and monitoring marketing calendar and contracts for campaign executions.
- Background in A/B Testing
- Budget management for the marketing team.
- Campaign executions for DAVI.
- Assist with project management for the marketing team.
You might be who we are looking for!
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, Commerce, or other relevant courses
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in end-to-end marketing & campaign management role from conceptualization, execution and post-analysis
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience in reading and presenting data
- Possesses strong work ethic and is detail-oriented and process-driven
- Has the ability to work well under pressure and produce desired results within strict deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications such Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Has willingness, confidence and ability to take initiative
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented and process driven
- Amenable to hybrid work arrangement
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave