The Data Governance Analyst partners as a liaison among participants to understand business operations, respective data requirements, usage, and data governance associated challenges.
- Assists in documenting data-associated requirements as well as in employing data governance and management tools, processes and solutions, which will empower the company to attain its goals.
- Leverages a mixture of business and technical knowledge, working self-sufficiently at times, or within a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Uses numerous tools to document data governance requirements and challenges.
- Aids in managing data governance associated problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science or any technology-related courses
- At least 3 years of applied experience in data governance or related roles in data definition, gathering of requirements and strengthening business relationships
- Excellent technical abilities
- Good knowledge of security and privacy regulations or other laws or industry best practices on data governance
- People management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent presentation/ training skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to develop effective and trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Customer, delivery, service, and quality focused
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- ADB Avenue corner Poveda Street, Ortigas Center
- Information Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka