Business Development Officer
Creative Gateway, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines1869, P. Domingo, Kasilawan, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 30.000,00 - PHP 35.000,00 / bulanPHP300003500030000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
1. Coordinate with all stakeholders (internal and external) to develop business plans for new products and services developed by the company.
2. Provide assistance in implementing agreed plans and strategies.
3. Educate members of the salesforce to ensure the project's achievement.
4. Conduct analysis and studies to find new market opportunities.
5. Develop Product and Sales aids to be used by salesforce.
6. Create and present a detailed report for the management.
- With a degree in advertising, marketing, communications, business management, or any related course
- With at least 3 years work experience in related field
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- High interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in Makati area.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Facebook Ads
- Analyzing Data
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Product Management
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 1869, P. Domingo, Kasilawan
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Creative Gateway, Inc.
Creative Gateway Incorporated (CGI) is a young and dynamic advertising company that specializes in printing, warehousing, distribution, events management and IT support. Established in 2007, CGI offers content development (marketing campaigns, digital campaigns), artwork development, large format printing (billboards, banners, streamers, backlit signages, murals, and other graphics), logistics, distribution/delivery, and events management (from concept to production).