About the role
- CoreData is seeking part-time IT Security Analyst who has strong sense of attention and meticulous in IT security matters.
- This role is responsible for monitoring security measures to protect an organization's computer systems, networks, and sensitive data from security breaches, cyberattacks, and unauthorized access.
What you’ll be doing
As this is a part-time role, you will be working at most 4 hours a day, Mondays to Fridays, but should be available to be on call whenever necessary to monitor any anomalies, including but not limited to: cyberattacks, security breaches, and unauthorized access in CoreData's systems and immediately report to Digital Director and Country Manager. To expand, the role consists of:
- Security Monitoring: monitor network traffic, logs, and security alerts to detect and respond to security incidents promptly
You are naturally detail-oriented and have a high sense of confidentiality. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your career.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Completed a course or similar training in information security, computer science or a certification in Microsoft 365 Defender.
- Amenable to work 4 hours a day but may be required to extend work hours
- Proficiency in security tools and technologies, network protocols, and operating systems
- Professional experience communicating in English.
- Good written and spoken English.
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Network Security
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Information security
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Information Technology