About the role
CoreData is seeking a highly organised and self-directed Senior Research Analyst to conduct secondary and primary research tasks and support delivery of consumer and B2B research projects across a range of industries.
This Manila-based full-time role is best suited to researchers with 5-10 years’ experience in a market research agency, or similar research-related experience.
Supporting a team of research consultants in Australia, you will have the opportunity to
be part of a large Manila-based team of analysts working on International projects while working directly with the Australia teams.
You are naturally curious about understanding the story behind the numbers. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your market research career.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to directly to the Team Lead in Manila, your primary duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with the International Client / Project Manager to determine priority tasks
- Leading International team projects, from data collection to analysis and charting
- Assisting the Team Lead in managing capacity and resources
- Supervising junior analysts in Manila and providing feedback and quality assurance
- Ensuring quality of deliverables by doing quality assurance of analysts' work and dataintegrity of all research outputs
- Programming, testing and editing online surveys
- Preparing projects for fieldwork, including project set up and quotas and liaising withexternal panel providers to achieve sample
- Performing statistical analysis using standard company tools and adhering to company processes
- Performing higher level statistical analysis when required (ie. multiple regression)
- Building charts and report drafts
*Successful candidate shall receive a signing bonus equivalent to their latest 13th month.
Skills and experience
Previous research experience is essential, preferably in a market research agency. Graduate and post-graduate qualifications in Social Sciences, Statistics or a related field are also desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Adept at using Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with detailed data sets
- Solid working background in SPSS
- Experience in Q Software is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with a ‘can do’ attitude
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field (ie. market research firm or data analysis role using statistical tools and excel)
- Previous experience managing a team, ideal but not necessary
- Previous experience working with clients
- Interest in digital research tools and approaches
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Successful candidate shall receive a signing bonus equivalent to their latest 13th month. Terms and Conditions apply.
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Statistical Analysis
- Leadership skills
- Data Management
- Market Research
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Social Sciences [Psychology]
- Statistics [Actuarial Science]