Who You Are
You are a leader in your field. As the Head of Marketing, you are a thoughtful and execution-focused conversant with a sharp eye for detail. You have a breadth of experience across the marketing spectrum. You are part of the strategic decision-making team and will lead the marketing execution of our roadmap. Ultimately, you will need to have a practical mindset with creative business acumen.
This opportunity will suit anybody with experience as a Marketing Manager or Marketing Director, who has a proven track record of implementing marketing strategies. Someone who has worked in a B2B SaaS company, preferably a company with expertise in global logistics and international trade.
What You Do
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s objectives
- Oversee all marketing operations across earned, owned, and paid media channels - which includes but are not limited to email, social media, app-storefront optimizations, PR, partnerships, digital and traditional media along with performance marketing.
- Build a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Identify revenue opportunities within our established client base and manage consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Define target audience segments (i.e. user personas) that maximize impact
- Create and implement multi-channel marketing strategies to drive growth (customer acquisition, revenue, and market share) in our current and new markets
- Plan and organize marketing activities and operations (branding, communications etc.), while ensuring it is consistent with the company’s DNA.
- Have P&L ownership by effectively managing marketing spend in line with the growth and business strategy
- Initiate creative and bold ways to improve the brand proposition within the market
- Spearhead robust data-driven initiatives to grow overall reach and optimise each stage of the customer journey
- Conduct performance analysis of all channels and identify key success metrics
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights.
What You Bring
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing and 3 years in a leadership role
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable in B2B SaaS applications
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects
- Familiarity with online marketing channels, mainstream media agencies and affiliate markets
- Knowledgeable in B2B SaaS application
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
- Experience with demand / lead generation
- In-depth knowledge of PPC, SEO/SEM or paid media campaign management and key algorithm updates
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance, etc.)
- Background in global trade or international logistics is preferred
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing is a big plus
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave