Background of the Role
Code Ninja is looking for Quality Assurance for one of our startups, Veterans Home Access. Veterans Home Access is a veteran-owned business that simplifies and expedites the search and delivery of military discharge documents.
This team is in a work from home setup and the company will provide the necessary equipment to succeed in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include agent-wise quality monitoring and auditing of transactions (chats, email, call recordings), team-level quality analysis, conducting calibration, creative approvals, performing fraud audits and compliance audits, and defining and updating quality frameworks to match the workflows; including audits for Back office team.
- Often required to track team reporting, present audit findings to the client and internal stakeholders, provide feedback and coaching to agents to improve quality, attend sessions with client stakeholders to provide insights on quality improvements, and collaborate with training to help develop agent quality improvement plans
- Should have a solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing service
- Have experience working as an Agent in the same/similar workflows
- Change management
- Develop KPIs and up training
- Perform such other duties as customarily performed by a professional in other, same, or similar engagements.
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in Quality Assurance (QA) under the BPO industry
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Has strong customer service and sales background
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Mastery of all customer-communication
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Project management experience to include an understanding of business process improvement methods
- Understand departmental policies and procedures
- Passion for management and review of all quality issues to include training, customer service, communication, workflow, reporting, SLA’s, coaching, appraisals, etc.
- College graduate and undergraduate with relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance