The Accounting Associate (for Accounts Receivable) assists in the account receivables function of the department by ensuring the timely and correct monitoring of sales and its timely validation, while ensuring timely and correct collections.
Sales Monitoring and Validation
- Ensures the timely, complete, and correct consolidation and validation of all branches assigned, making sure that all details are correct and coherent with actual sales
- Ensures all declared sales for the day are complete and accurate in a timely manner through coordination and counterchecking with data polled HO server through MIS
- Looks out for data which are incomplete, has error, or did not appear due to server problem and corrects data through coordination with said branch
- Consolidates all daily sales reports on established accounting template as submitted by the branches
- Validates over-the-counter expenses are duly approved and are within the policies and procedures
- Submits all validated data, in a timely and accurate manner, to the immediate head for timely posting on the system
- Processes timely issuance of invoice for department stores sales after checking of sales liquidation
- Processes timely issuance of invoice for third-party online sales after endorsement of Ecom team of the validated certified sales summary report or statement of account.
- Counterchecks all cash sales deposits from the daily sales report are deposited against the generated online banking report or validated deposit slips
- Confirms and validates with branch for any discrepancy found as a result of counterchecking.
- Ensures the timely collection of all receivables.
Monitors the status of all accounts, highlighting and reporting aging accounts to supervisor for immediate trouble shooting.
- Checks and supports needs of operations for all store level compliance (tax mapping, LGU inspection permits, invoices, etc)
- Reports to the immediate head any action plans brought about by counterchecking completion of store level compliance, in order to provide needs
- Ensures complete and timely receipt of BIR Form 2307 for taxes withheld for BIR reporting
- Ensure complete and timely receipt of Official Receipts for various charges through offsetting from receivables
- Graduate of Bachelor's College Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel.
Must be reliable, highly analytical and possess a high sense of confidentiality.
- Excellent in problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and has a keen eye for details
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable