Accounts Payable Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to support our growing operations and is responsible for all areas associated with the processing of accounts payable, employee expense reimbursements and related month end close processes. This role will manage a team of individuals responsible for invoice processing and payments, vendor communication and vendor onboarding.
- Manage a team of 1 – 2 Accounts Payable analysts, ensuring accurate and timely processing of 2-way invoices and payments.
- Advise the team regarding the handling of non-route accounting transactions.
- Assist with investigating and resolving vendor inquiries in a timely manner and employee inquiries regarding expenses and payment status.
- Approve new vendor setup, ensure collection of W-9’s from new vendors and prepare and distribute year end 1099s and other reporting and filings as necessary.
- Work closely with the Procurement department on vendor onboarding, purchase requests and ensuring invoices are applied to the correct purchase orders.
- Responsible for month end close tasks as they relate to the Accounts Payable function, such as closing AP ledger and preparing month end close reports and reconciliations.
- Performs other duties as required to support the Accounting department.
- Willing to work US EST/PST hours?
- 5+ years in an Accounts Payable Manager role or applicable experience
- Coupa (PO, invoices, payments) experience is required
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP
- Associate’s degree or similar or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness and proactively resolve problems and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills to research and resolve inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- Solid organizational skills: task prioritization and effective time management.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong attention to detail
- Mid to advanced PC skills using Word and Excel.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
ClickUp is one app to replace them all. It's the future of work. More than just task management - ClickUp offers docs, reminders, goals, calendars, and even an inbox. Fully customizable, ClickUp works for every type of team, so all teams can use the same app to plan, organize, and collaborate. ClickUp is trusted by millions of users and over 100,000 teams at the world's best companies like Google, Airbnb, Uber, and Nike.