The SEO Specialist must have at least one (1) year of experience in Search Engine Optimization with knowledge of inbound and content marketing disciplines and strategies. They must know the basic SEO best practices to help improve website performance.
The SEO Specialist analyzes, reviews, recommends and implements best practices for websites to improve page ranking, and user traffic, and help achieve overall brand goals.
As such, they must have experience in using SEO and webmaster tools, including but not limited to Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Yoast, and more.
The SEO Specialist must be willing to work in Makati City. They must also be eager to learn new skills within the digital marketing sphere.
- Analyze a brand’s competitive space and develop actionable, quantitative, and qualitative insights to drive SEO performance.
- Analyze website infrastructure to identify opportunities for improved search visibility, page rankings, and website traffic.
- Regularly conduct reports and data analysis to inform website design and marketing strategies.
- Prepare and present monthly reports with data-driven recommendations
- Collaborate with brand DRIs and web dev, content, creatives, and marketing teams
- Stay updated with SEO industry trends and search engine algorithms to inform new strategies, including experimenting iteratively with new techniques.
- Assist in the training and upskilling of Content Specialists to ensure proper implementation of SEO strategies.
- At least one (1) year of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Passionate about SEO and proactive in staying up-to-date on all the latest trends and best practices within the inbound marketing and SEO landscape.
- Experience with industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Moz, or SEMRush is a big plus.
- Experience working with various brands and driving outcomes for highly trafficked websites.
- Proficient in SEO reports for brand stakeholders and cross-departmental collaboration.