The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for Identifying and communicating with users to formulate and produce a requirements specification to create system and software solutions.
Evaluates processes and methods used in existing ICT systems, proposes modifications,
additional system components or new systems to meet user needs as expressed in specifications and other documentation.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements.
- Identifying, investigating, and analyzing business processes, procedures, and work
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviors
- Using project management methodologies, principles, and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects.
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting, and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system.
- Creating comprehensive user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes
- Developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- Using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and
assistance in the system project decision making process
- Write flowcharts, UML diagrams and use cases to illustrate business requirements,
data flows, DB schemas and third-party integration
- Perform impact analysis on system change requests and exceptions
- Examine process impact and dependencies based on the required changes in an
application or system
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
- Must have experience in software and app development, preferably working in the
following languages: .NET, PHP, Java & SQL Server
- Basic understanding in programming languages.
- Understanding of databases and networks.
- Analytical problem-solving, Strong system and business analysis experience
- Creative outlook
- Extensive experience providing presentations to business heads and department heads
- Experience in developing and analyzing project business needs
- Experience in the analysis of process flows, inputs and outputs
- Must be conversant with systems development lifecycle principles
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent
- Solid organizational, analytical and planning skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong team player in a high-performance team
- Willing to render up to 20% travel time to different offices throughout the year.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Data Visualization
- Document management system software
- Business Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Information Technology
- Computer Science