The UI/UX specialist will be working closely with the design and development teams with the primary objective of designing next-generation responsive websites, apps, and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web. He/she will provide direction to the technical team members from conception to final design and will also be responsible for establishing UI/UX design standards, guidelines, and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive experiences.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities are as follows:
- Design the information architecture and interaction models for projects which may include websites, mobile experiences, or other touch-points.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Lead regular design reviews and participate in or conduct usability tests.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Keep abreast of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the UI, UX, and mobile design fields.
- Direct and mentor internal resources as well as potential contractors and/or 3rd party service providers.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Able to lead teams and work on projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Able to understand how to apply business strategy and branding issues with user needs and technological constraints.
- Solid understanding of common software project management and development practices.
- Superb writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with a background in wireframing, information architecture, user experience, and UI design for web and mobile interfaces.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and a variety of design tools for designing, prototyping, and wireframing (including Adobe Experience Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Balsamiq, Invision, Balsamiq, Sketch, Git, and others).
- Hands-on experience in creating theme templates for CMS & Mobile App.
- Proven examples of creating a workflow from start to finish.
- Experience in Ionic Framework is a plus
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical competencies with a thirst to expand existing knowledge and grow expertise in the role.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Industrial Engineering [Information Systems]
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]