As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible to successfully fulfill your role on the following terms and conditions:
- Full responsibility for the accurate and timely production of Management Accounts on a monthly basis, ensuring adherence to company guidelines accounting policy/procedures and procurement policy / procedures
- Production of weekly / monthly internal management reports to allow effective running of the business
- Production of weekly / monthly cashflow reports to provide management visibility on company operation cashflow.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and generation of all required reports on payment
- Preparation and issuing of all client according biz system approval.
- Management and monitoring of daily cash flow and accounts receivable for speedy invoice payment.
- Management of all supplier / vendor payments in line with biz system approval
- Responsibility for all banking relationships including weekly / monthly bank reconciliations.
- Management of fixed asset register
- Management of all external government and tax relationships including calculation and payment of relevant taxes on staff and revenue, and interim liaison with the relevant departments
- Liaison with our auditors and management of the annual audit including preparation of all necessary documentation
- Management of all intercompany, and inter-group, relationships including timely and accurate billing and reconciliation
- Supporting the Singapore and Group management in any other ad-hoc tasks as required
- At least 3 years of experience as a Finance Manager in similar business or creative industry
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting or CFA/CPA certified
- Well-rounded technical skills in accounting, costing and financial/ strategic planning
- Great Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheet skills
- Proven track record of managing a team in a growing startup or mid sized firm across multiple markets. Experience of working with various Southeast Asian markets is a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Meticulous attention to details and organization
- Amazing ability to self-organise and prioritise priorities
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Possesses a digital and progressive perspective on financial management and leadership
- Demonstrates a visionary and innovative spirit
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 8th Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Bonsey Jaden Philippines Inc
ABOUT US Bonsey Jaden is a digital agency with footprints in Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Australia. We are a team of young and hungry digerati totalling more than 130 globally. We offer services ranging from go-to-market strategy, digital branding, social media, campaign production, public relations to website development and data analysis. We believe that brands have destiny and every digital activity must help build the brand positioning, identity and vision. When it comes to building brands, we know it’s not about the biggest ideas or the loudest media. As digital brand architects, we see ourselves not just as advertisers but as brand builders.