- Quezon City, Philippines36, Sct. Santiago, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists in managing bookkeeping for the company including but not limited to all operational and product expenses.
- Will assist in the book to bank reconciliation of the company and will provide monthly report on the audited variances
- Responsible for the completion and proper documentation of all accounting related attachments
- Apply subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Graduate of Accountancy or any Finance-related course
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience.
- Knowledgeable with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Processes
- Industry experience in retail/FMCG is an advantage.
- Has an organized and systematic work process
- Well versed in Excel
- Can work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Must have the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Sct. Santiago
- Retail Industry
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang BLK Cosmetics
Anne Curtis launches her own makeup line, and it’s all about Uncomplicated Beauty The self-confessed makeup lover is out to change the local beauty game Celebrated actress, TV host, recording artist, endorser, author, pursuer of dreams, and all-around media darling: Anne Curtis sure has a lot of feathers in her cap, and she recently added another one as she finally launched her very own makeup line, blk cosmetics. As a beauty icon herself—and a self-confessed makeup lover—it is only fitting that Anne’s most recent venture is one that indulges her kikay side. To bring this passion project to life, she partnered with businesswoman and beauty maven Jacqe Yuengtian Gutierrez to create a one-of-a kind makeup line that is all about uncomplicated beauty. Why blk cometics? “It stands for the color black—something timeless, elegant, and uncomplicated,” explains Anne. But unlike other cosmetic products, blk aims to stand out by going back to basics. Explains Jacqe, “Our goal is to keep things simple. Plus, I’m also proud of the fact that we are one of the few local brands that has an official cruelty-free certification from PETA.” Uncomplicated Beauty Anne knows how important it is to have a beauty routine that works and won’t take much time. This meant paring down all the possible makeup options to come up with a carefully curated line that carries only the absolute essentials. And so, blk cosmetics is out to give women what they really need—while also leaving room for play. “I call myself a chameleon,” Anne says, explaining the need for versatility. “I like to create endless looks depending on my mood: a fresh look today, a bold red lip tomorrow.” Beauty made simple “If there’s anyone who can understand the need for simple yet top-quality products that work, that would be me!” says Anne, who learned to do makeup through trial and error. Given her own beauty struggles, Anne channeled all her learnings into creating the brand, and was very involved in every step—from conceptualizing and testing the formulas, as well as getting down to the nitty-gritty of product packaging. Needless to say, she’s been very hands-on from day one. This is blk This brings us to where Anne is right now—poised to empower other Filipino women with the confidence that makeup brings. And this why blk aims to make beauty as uncomplicated as possible. Says Jacqe, “blk is a reflection of Anne’s beauty philosophy—that less is more, and that beauty should be made easy.” Anne, for her part, is just beyond excited for everyone to experience blk cosmetics. “I really wanted to do this, as it’s my first business venture that reflects who I am as a person,” she says. “Now that it’s here, I can’t wait for everyone to try it.”