We are looking to hire a Jr Digital Media Manager with confident communication and people skills. This position are expected to have a great project management and organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Jr Digital Media Manager should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity with a keen interest in shaping the brands' image and values through appropriate communication to the audience. Top candidates will show natural leadership qualities with good time management and planning skills.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing communication strategies according to business goals including managing campaign budgets and schedules;
- Drive creative brief development including but not limited to social media, blogs, websites and other digital platforms according to the brand strategy and overall brand communication;
- Analyze and identify digital media data/metrics, insights, and trends to provide best practices to optimize marketing performance and to generate demand creation;
- Collaborate with other departments (designer, partnership, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions;
- Monitor and provide reports on competitor activity in the digital space;
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and provide suggestions for optimizing content;
- Provide training and mentoring sessions to junior team members in related field;
- Helping team members to choose the right communication style to match the project goals and brand identity;
- Contribute to overall team and willing to assist the additional project to support whole team performance where needed;
- Willing to go on business trips when needed.
- Bachelors degree in communications/media or related;
- Proven with min. 3 years of work experience as a media manager or similar position is a plus;
- Experience with building effective media campaigns;
- Ability to create appropriate content for distributing via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels;
- Passion for digital story telling;
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing;
- Highly creative with excellent analytical and research skills;
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail;
- A deep understanding of marketing, media, and digital advertising landscape;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta