About the Role
- Your mission is to produce world-class software designs and provide the best experience for all users of our products. You will collaborate hand in hand with our engineering team in the implementation of form follows function in a variety of platforms.
- You will gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- You will identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- You will create sketches, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, and mockups with different levels of fidelity for web, mobile and applications based on user need.
- You will communicate your design ideas and prototypes to the Design Director, Product Owner, the engineering team and other stakeholders.
- You will create user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets, components, UI mockups that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like using Adobe XD, Figma, Invision Freehand, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You will own and project manage the design projects assigned to you.
- You will perform support tasks for the marketing team in producing marketing collaterals and Keynote presentations.
- Together with the Design Director, you will stay up-to-date with web, app, and software design trends and communicate these updates to the team.
- You will participate in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools.
- You will work with the core team in defining and improving our processes, design systems, style guides, and best practices.
- You will work with the core team on events planning and execution.
- You will assist the core team and project stakeholders on special tasks, as needed.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- A big plus to have previous work and familiarity on Mobile Application Design on either Android or iOS.
- Experienced UI/UX designer who is passionate about innovation to help us build engaging and intelligent applications.
- Confident visual communicator with a mastery of concepts pertaining to Layout, Color, Typography, Icons, Images and Design Theory.
- Able to understand product specifications and user psychology to translate into a design that users will rave about.
- I can positively adapt to project changes and multiple project assignments.
- Committed to stay and grow a career with Oqulo for the foreseeable future.
Your Work Schedule
- Follows a 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM PHT but can work on flexible schedules, Limited to 5 working days a week.
- Distributed Work Environment
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Tentang August 99, Inc
August 99 is a company of startups with 23 years experience and expertise in the world of tech and digital. We help other businesses succeed through the use of cutting-edge technology and innovative strategy. We also offer a suite of web-based digital products for clients world-wide: full web design, internet marketing, content creation, and app development. Going beyond startups, we also believe in empowering individuals to excel in their chosen careers. August 99 fosters an exciting collaborative working environment that encourages our people to go beyond their job descriptions and achieve more. It’s all a part of our core values: dare something worthy, find your awesome, and earn your beef! August 99 is part of Venture Studio 12 (VS12). Learn more about VS12 and its global companies and brands at vs12.com.