The Art Director (AD) is primarily responsible for being the creative head of individual web design projects and is the client’s primary point of contact for design related matters.
He or she is tasked out with conceptualizing individual designs that are visually appealing and technically sound, all while designing with the client’s concerns in mind.
Additionally, the AD will work with a team of designers and developers for each project – the designers to illustrate and build the mock ups for the sites, and the developers to make the functional version of the custom sites.
Art Directors report to the Managing Art Director in the Manila office.
- Effectively communicate and articulate with clients their design concerns and solutions
- Keep in touch with clients on a regular basis for updates
- Be able to build rapport with all sorts of clients with differing personalities
- Be able to handle escalated and unhappy clients
- Come up with not just aesthetically pleasing designs, but also designs that are functional and user friendly
- Keep up to date with current design trends – primarily in web design, but also in other fields as well
- Learn basic literacy in the commonly used design programs
- Learn basic literacy in Wordpress
- Effectively work with and communicate with designers and developers
- Needs to have a minimum of 5 standard design completions or 20% of current project capacity per month, consecutive for 4 months.
- Should Maintain at least 70% project capacity for 1 trimester.
- Non-contacts are to be zeroed out every end of week.
- Should pass the AD Exam (Basic).
- Should pass PM Training (Basic).
- Should pass Advanced IDX training.
- Should pass Advanced SEO training.
- Creative eye
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to be a part of the team
- Willing to learn
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge in Wordpress
- Art/Design Background
- Pass Art Director Exam
- Successfully pass TDP’s Handbook Training exam
- Management experience a strong plus
- Wordpress background a plus
- HTML background a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Willing to work at Night, from Monday to Friday; 12:00am to 9:00am.
- Responsible and Self-disciplined
- Great attitude
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Well organized
- Great communication skills
- Team player
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Communication Skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 3 lowongan dibuka