Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head of Wealth and the Customer Experience and Acquisition Specialist in the planning and execution of sponsorships and events – online and onsite.
- Formulating, designing, and sending of communications to be sent out to Wealth Clients such as letters, birthday greetings, and special occasions.
- Assisting and coordinating with relationship managers and associates on the organizing of client information relevant to marketing and client experience activities.
- Preparing presentation decks for the Chief Revenue Officer, Head of Wealth and Wealth Sales for special events, talks or seminars
- Scheduling appointments and reservations for any member of the Wealth Team
- Any university course or degree, preferably management or marketing communications related.
- Have a pleasing personality, willingness to learn and be on the go.
- Must have good communication skills – oral and writing. Intern may be needed to formulate comms and may be face clients during upcoming client events.
- Has a creative eye and mind, can design on Canva or Photoshop, and can edit basic videos for presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Fast learner, and confident to share ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Can work under pressure and within timelines
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust). In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients. Why join us? ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD2.57 billion in assets under management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients. ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (1st Place) for 2019, The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (2nd Place) for 2018, The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally. ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.