The Application Support Analyst provides support, advice, and assistance to users with technical, and software system problems. He/she analyzes, resolves, and maintains application software being used for different departments. He/she interacts with end-users via phone, email, messaging or in person to help resolve their technical issues. Any issues pertaining to a certain applications software either in-house develops or from a third-party client will be reported promptly to avoid delays if it requires further troubleshooting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide remote and on-site support on software application issues of affected users and operations.
- Share inputs, knowledge, or ideas to achieve new business requirements.
- Perform application development/programming to address business needs.
- Assist on the roll-out of new applications or systems.
- Provide back-up support in extracting data needed from the database.
- Provide concrete findings and root cause analysis on issues being investigated.
- Maintain appropriate security measures and mechanisms to protect the company against unauthorized access to electronically stored data and other anticipated threats and hazards.
- Comply with regulatory requirements, company, and group policies; maintain compliance awareness.
- Supports and maintain all applications software used by the company.
Competencies, Education and Experience Required:
- Relevant educational qualifications, preferably in university degree in information technology management, information systems, computer science or similar courses
- At least 3 years relevant work experience, particularly on software/hardware servicing the banking or investments industry
- related trends in application programming (mobile application like android and iOS).
- Knows how to do API integration and development.
- Efficient and strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders throughout the organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a relatively unstructured environment
- Familiarity with other 3rd party systems like Bloomberg, Portia and Avantrade. (Good to have)
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues / problems
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 lowongan dibuka