To serve as Amadeus system users’ point of contact and ensure the timely resolution of reported functional and technical issues. Liaise with the representatives of the Local market, Get expert teams Teams, and providers (airlines, hotels), as the case requires, to ensure fast and effective delivery of service to the customer base in the region. You will support all products & solutions via phone, Amadeus Service Hub, and/or other media in line with the defined support process and tools and with a strong focus on delivering service within or exceeding the agreed service levels and ensuring high first contact resolution rate and fast problem solving due to own experience, advanced skills, and knowledge.
- To resolve client issues that are related to Land booking as the first resolution.
- Log all cases in the appropriate Amadeus tool and assure correct and comprehensive data to enable meaningful reports and analysis
- Utilize full product knowledge and problem resolution skills, identify when own knowledge has been exhausted and appropriate escalation of the problem should be made (including all necessary diagnoses)
- Identify general outages and service disruption and act according to the defined help desk escalation procedures
- If the problem cannot be solved in 1st /2nd Level, ensure deep and comprehensive diagnosis and escalate with all relevant information and according to priority to further resolution groups by keeping the ownership, drive/coordinate, follow up, update incidents and report to the customer until the case is closed – Instantly report Master incidents to Service Operations
- Keep close contact with the customer and provide the solution mainly over phone, e-mail, Amadeus Service Hub, and with the help of remote tools
- Quickly and efficiently turnaround cases assigned to the group and proactively resolve problems within agreed service levels using a logical, efficient and structured root cause analysis approach to troubleshooting, through asking appropriate diagnostic questions. Distinguish between problem symptoms and problem cause.
- Ensure that a problem is resolved with tenacity using all means and tools at your disposal
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support process and tools
- Work in line with, and in support of, existing help desk processes and defined service levels
- Search Amadeus Service Hub Centre for a solution and use all available tools and media for an efficient and effective problem resolution
- Carry out any reasonable task to ensure operational effectiveness of the Service Centre
- Advise and consult customers on how to use Amadeus products, provide guidance on product usage and maximization (“how to” advice)
- Fluent in English
- Japanese language skills: Japanese Business Level or JLPT N2 in actual
- Willing to work in shifting mode (24/7) including public holidays.
- Knowledge of the Travel or Customer Service industry
- Previous experience in providing operational support to end-users
- Experience within the airline, travel, Help Desk, or Call Centre industry
- Experience with IT Infrastructure, technology protocols, and Operating systems
- Previous experience with Amadeus systems, and products Strong team performance experience
- High level of computer literacy including software, hardware, automated call logging systems, and communications operating principles
- Excellent understanding of Amadeus Products and Solutions for Online, Retail, and TMC customers segments
- Ability to respond positively to client requests for assistance in an often stressful Help Desk environment
- Ability to relate to customers having both a wide and limited knowledge of computing and the company’s products and services
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbal
- Ability to learn and understand new products and services Ability to work in a team-orientated environment