- Manage Housekeeping Department operations according to set departmental targets and objectives, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping
- Implement Housekeeping policies and procedures effectively including Health and Safety and Security
- Monitor the performance of all team members and ensure that the Hotel standards and SOPs are followed.
- Facilitate training to all team members to enhance their knowledge and skills towards efficiency.
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well-managed schedules.
- Provide excellent guest service
- Graduate of HRM / Vocational course of HRS/ TESDA graduate or its equivalent
- At least 5 years Housekeeping experience in the Hospitality Industry in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen into details and cost control capabilities
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Willing to be relocated in Boracay
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Astoria is a proud homegrown Philippine hotel chain that has established itself as a brand known for spacious rooms and suites, stunning architecture, and outstanding interior design. Top notch amenities and facilities, quality food and beverage, exceptional service and gracious Filipino hospitality are offered to guests from all over the world. With properties in key tourists destination in the country, Astoria is the top of mind destination to call home when traveling to Ortigas, Makati, Boracay, Bohol, and Palawan. Each of the resorts is located on the beachfront and provide guests with ocean views while each of the hotels is located in the Central Business Districts of Makati and Ortigas, making Astoria a choice for both business and leisure travelers. Astoria also owns and manages Minami Saki by Astoria (Japanese Restaurant at the ground floor of Astoria Plaza), Chardonnay by Astoria (an events place for 500 persons located right next door to bustling Capitol Commons and Valle Verde Country Club, and the Palawan Waterpark. Astoria Hotel and Resorts is managed by Asian Grand Legacy the pioneer in hospitality management, headed by legendary hotelier Miguel Cirqueda.